Friday, December 12, 2008
Yesterday.Today.Tomorrow

Justify Full*YESTERDAY…
I emptied my school bag. Pulled out clothes from the drawer. Looked under the bed. My reviewer was nowhere to be found.

I texted my classmates. “Nakita mo ba reviewer ko
replies :[malutong na]HINDI

mother Lily. “Pakitignan po sa kuwarto kung may libro dun na rectangular
na kulay skyblue ang cover"
reply: Anak wala naman

I’m losing hope, 500 is 500. It’s a big amount for an ordinary earthling like me. I have already lost many things this year. If she found out that I lost something…again. She’ll hang me upside down with ants on my body… haha joke lang! di siya ganun kabrutal.

Start of our lecture days… I walked towards my seat still thinking “San ko ba nilagay yun?
Then sat on my chair that once destroyed my stockings. Grrrr.. After a while I asked my classmates if they have seen my reviewer. HINDI na naman ang sagot. Suddenly my reviewer appeared!!!!!!! EMPOY saviour ka!!! He told me that he saw a book on a table where we usually eat our lumpia,pansit and bananacue. Tinignan niya at nalaman niyang akin. So he kept it. Whew!!! Buti na lang. SAVED. Muwahahahahahahaha

**TODAY…
Again I felt I was non-existent in this world. I know for the fact and [I really hate it] that my IQ level is below sea level. I’m treated like a ghost again. She acted like deaf again. How can I be treated like this all over again? Oh she’s my friend and I’m a horrible friend for making a fuss over this simple thing that might look ridiculous if you find out the reason why I'm talking this nonsense. =/

***TOMORROW
Tomorrow will be the gathering of DBSK and SHINEE fans.-I won’t be going
Tomorrow I’m also supposed to go to Baguio with friends to meet their friends. Hahaha

How can I possibly be in two places at the same time?

And How can I possibly go to one of these events if mother lily won’t allow me to go? if I don't have the means? if... and more if'sssss.

Labels: , ,



kokorokoko thought hard on 8:10 PM.