Sunday, December 28, 2008
MUSICAL SATURDAY / YOHOOOOOO

MUSICAL SATURDAY

My finger pads are already aching (ahuh but not for typing in this keyboard..trust me XD) pressing the strings of the instruments. Anyway this is all for our parish priest whom we will be serenading on his birthday ,that would be tonight. We will be in a Maria Clara style attire. Uhm well ...no comment on that Mahirap magsalita period no comma.


This morning I went for our practice for tomorrow’s performance. We played SERENADE by Toselli. Ammkay this piece was new but my bestfriend had the chance to play this during their batch (long time ago) so she tried to recall the tune and how was it played. Unluckily she just remembered a bit of it so we decided to listen on how it is played on strings. So when I got home I googled it. Given that my net connection is to be compared to a turtle’s speed I texted them to hey look for this it might help. After that I ate my lunch at 2 o’clock then went to my bestfriend’s house to help her and Joker to write the musical notation of a certain song because (we decided to add new piece in our repertoire) . When I arrived at their house they showed me EDELWEISS, a song sang by Captain Georg Ritter von Trapp from the 1959 Rodgers and Hammerstein musical The Sound of Music (wiki). Then later that day we started to work on with Pachelbel’s canon.. We had hard time figuring out what notes to be written so we just searched the music score in the net.. Wohoooo lucky ! we found one. So we started to play it. On the first part it was still easy until we reached the part where we needed to play the eighth notes fast. Hahahaha our fingers were crossing to one fret to another. We had difficulty catching up with the music. Then my bestfriend was in doubt if we can play this tomorrow so she said that she’ll just have to find an easier piece. A while a go I received a text from her. Yipeee she made musical notations of SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW and BORN FOR YOU.



YOHOOOOOO


Lub dub lub dub lub dub. Whoa my heart beats like a drum like a drum. Drum drum drum drum drum drum. READ THIS and THIS


Done reading? Exciting isn’t it? Yohooo I’m so glad they they’ll be stepping in Philippines…soon. However as ana said (it_must_be_me) it’s still not sure. Ampfff But I can’t help but to put a smile on my face, to jump and jump all over again and to dream believe and survive.. (teka linya ng starstruck yan a) dream and believe lang pala.. hahaha XD (ok cornix pagbigyan niyo na ako masaya lang)


And oh as I was looking for the schedule of reservation that would be on January 17, 2009. I HAVE A REVIEW!!!!!! Bohoooo! Badtrip. If and only ‘if’ my parents would know that I won’t be attending my review because of this my parents would be furious.


**I just noticed that everytime there’s an event where Koreans are involved my schedule doesn’t allow me to go there… psssshhh.**


Labels: , , , , , , ,



kokorokoko thought hard on 1:29 AM.