Monday, December 29, 2008
Nothing much...just a fight

10’oclock a.m. Somebody just woke me up. I opened my eyes slowly and it was my brother asking me if I want to go to the beach. I said no because all I want to do is sleep and sleep and sleep. Then my cousin came same question same answer. Next, my aunt came same question but I gave her a ‘yes’. It just hit me that tomorrow they’ll be leaving for Manila and live their life again. I mean we did not see each other for ten years and now that they are here spending sometime with us why could I not just go with them in the beach to bond even if I’m not really gonna swim with them. This opportunity to bond with them comes only once in a lifetime. So I decided to go.

We arrived there and saw there are few people who were already enjoying the water I just sat there watching them running with smile on their faces, playing with the water. Few minutes later my brother came and sat beside me. I didn’t know that he was peaking at my phone’s screen. I told him to mind his own business. I even put a towel on my head as a cover for him not to read what I’m typing on my phone. Yeah I know that he’s just playing with me but I was not really in the mood to fool around with him. I’m like this when I did not get enough sleep. I become moody, irritable and worse, become evil. My brother didn’t stop teasing me

mahirap ba talagang mag-isip ng itetext?”

“sino ba yang katext mo bf mo?”

“bat ba ang irritable mo? Siguro may nangako na naman na tumawag sa’yo na hindi tumawag ano ? Si *ano* ba yun?

Then I told him to shut up , to stop asking me and to stop pesterin me. Still he did not take my warn seriously he talked and talked and continued to peak at my phone. As for the reason that I was fed up I threw my phone at him and told him :

Sige sa’yo na yang phone. Basahin mo na mga messages ko.

He just looked at me and I gave him a glare. Then I picked up my phone from the sand. It was time to go home then he went to the car. I followed a little while got in and sat on the backseat silently. As I was reflecting, I thought that what I did was too much. I felt guilty being so mean to my brother. When we arrived home I guess my mother noticed that something happened between us. So I told her what happened. My mother said

Pinahiya mo naman kapatid mo sa harap nila?

(hindi po 2 lang po kami doon noong nangyari yon)

Hay naku! Pinairal mo na naman yang pagkamaldita mo! Anak wag kang ganyan.

Look I’m already 20 years old and basing from what I have done a while a go I seemed like not to be acting according to my age. I’m very ashamed of that. Psssshhhh

This afternoon probably 4 o’clock. I went to my brother’s room and started being sweet to him. I hugged him and asked him to hug me back. He didn’t move at all then I said:

Kuya di mo naman ako love eh!

He answered back

Hay naku love kita ano ba?

Then he held my head and… placed it under his armpit.. I screamed… SIRAULO ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I moving my head away from his erm… kilikili hahahaha

I’m glad we are OK now!!!!!! Hihihihihihi

**Our performance last night ws pretty good. I guess even though their applause was kinda scripted. Hahahaha it’s ok I understand them for doing that. Father expressed his happiness to us for serenading him that night. =)

**I’m currently learning how to make blogskins. The codes are giving major headache. Psshhhh.. I wish I could also make my own layout soooooon… =)



kokorokoko thought hard on 9:32 PM.