Friday, January 2, 2009
Fangirling before going back to school <3

NOOOOOO! *holds my head and shakes it* Hahaha just over reacting because tomorrow I’ll be at school to attend our review. Then the day after tomorrow, uhm well review again. On Monday I’ll become a white lady again caring for patients.. My happy days are over. I can no longer stay in front of this screen for a long time watching music videos, looking for pictures of my labidabs and newly found labidabs (seungri of big bang!!!).

It all started with me watching the performance of WonderBoys at SBS Gayo Daejun. Thanks for angel for giving the links. I didn’t know that WonderBoys group exists. Lol It just proved how outdated am I to Kpop world. Anyway at least before the year ended I was given a chance to know them. They were entertaining, cute, and funny. I love the way they move their hips. BABAENG BABAE talaga! <3




c:xSugar0Honeyx

Sungmin was adorable. I think he’s the best hip shaker among them XD This Jokwon from 2 AM was sooooo girly at all that you’ll think that he’s gay. Taemin from SHINee was also good. Why on earth did I not pay attention to him before???? Sheeezz. Don’t accuse me to be a pedophile. Lol he’s only 15 and I’m 20 0_o hahahahaha. Shindong was….what did he do o his hair? Now I’m having the same reaction with the other fans when I saw their first Wonderboys performance. From shiny straight black hair to a blonde short puffy hair? (I really don’t know what you call that hairdo XD) Anyway he’s still cute but he could have been more cuter (see? *more* + *cuter*= redundant na ako haha) And here comes Seungri. Asdfghjklqwr. The only member of Big Bang I know before was TOP because of I am Sam. And that *know* was not like the *know* I have for SUJU. So I saw him (seung Ri). I was like “Sino itech?” I don’t know but I was attracted to him at first sight. Then as I watched the video again and again , this attraction I have for him seemed to become deeper and deeper... (lalalalala talk about fantasizing)

I STILL LOVE EUNHYUK!!!!! OK? So don’t shoot me!

Here’s a video of their DANCE BATTLE




c:myluvforDBSK

Eunhyuk was soooo good!! His robotic dance wowed me. I love you! I love you! Hahahaha (OMG I’m acting like a kid again XD.. I can’t help it). Yunho was a bomb! I liked his ala John Cena move. (his fingers touching his shoulders ..Sorry I’m bad at describing. Anyway you can watch to exactly see what I’m talking about here) When he did this creep walk? He reminded me of someone I know hahahahahahahahahahahahaha si MAMA!( not my mother, his friends call him MAMA). The guy from 2PM has a great body. Hahahahahaha katawan talaga tinignan ano???? But hey his perf was also awesome! Taemin and Seungri were pretty good too. Taemin with his surprising chest movement and Seungri with his slow then woooosshhh fast dance movements.

THEY WERE ALL AMAZING! <3>

Erm… a product of Seung Ri love. Yeah mine is one of a mediocre’s work but hey they are filled with lololots of love <3>

My throat is aching right now. My voice is hoarse. MY GAHHHDD new year na new year MAGKAKASAKIT AKO… ampffnesss

Bye for now I’ll pack the things that I’ll bring back to my boarding house.

BTW WATCH THIS!!! It's Seungri's STRONG BABY MV. He's awesomely hot! Trust me! *winks

NOTE: THERE ARE SOME SEXY SCENES HERE.




c:BabyBongaholic

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



kokorokoko thought hard on 11:13 PM.