Thursday, January 8, 2009
Review and Madness and Ka-highblood

REVIEW

Hello everyone !*with a smile on my face* I’m back but this is not for good. Our class was just lucky to have 3 days vacation because tomorrow our instructor will be going to Laoag and we won't be having review this weekends so I’m taking this chance to update my playground. Though she left us something to do we worked on it right after we were dismissed. =) Next week will be a busy week for us again . I would probably be updating this once a week and of course visit yours! =)

I was sick! Yeah Saturday morning when I woke up, my condition worsened but still I went for my review. I already had sweater but I was still shivering inside the room… Whooooo it was so cold there (for me) even if they had already adjusted the temperature. So there I was with my arms wrapped on my body to warm myself while listening to the speaker but after an hour I decided to just sleep. My brain was no longer in the mood to study. XD The next day I was absent. I called my friend to ask how was the review

Me: O kumusta yong review. Ako lang ba absent?

Friend: Di a. Mas marami ngang absent ngayon kesa kahapon. Wala nagabsent kami ng hapon.

Me: Ows? Mga sira! Sigurado gagawa mga absent ng letter of explanation. Diba gaya nung last review maraming absent kaya nagpa LE sila?

So came Monday at the hospital and the said review was their topic. They said that all those who were absent last sat and sun shall write a letter of explanation to be passed this week. Should be signed ‘daw’ by the Dean or OIC. Sabi ko nga kung kelan gagraduate na ngayon pa nagkarecord.

Anyway those who were absent in our section decided not to write a letter of explanation but you know what, I’m quite nervous for doing this. XD I’ll just pray that they would just let this issue freely be blown by the wind and be forgotten.

MADNESS

I was punching my friend’s thigh and at the same time squealing at him “naiingit akoooooo!” when he was telling us about his sister’s boyfriend who is actually my ever first crush when I stepped in to college. I envy his sister for having a sweet chinky eyed handsome boyfriend who is secretly in drag racing. I envy his sister for having my crush. I’m happy for them but at the same time jealous and hurt. Hahahaha I’ll probably become an Old Maid. Rawr!


KA-HIGHBLOOD

The guy who did not call me just texted me tonight and he said he misses me. KALOKOHAN! Wag ako ang utuin niya ano? If he really misses me he should do something. He should not just text me. I still hold a grudge against him for what he did to me! Arggggghhhhhhh.....

Labels: , , , , ,



kokorokoko thought hard on 8:45 PM.