Tuesday, June 23, 2009
The 'whatever' of my life :)

I have to give up (for now) learning about CSS HTML whatever you call them hahaha. It’s taking a lot of my time. So my plan of making my own layout will be postponed for a while until I fully understand how to create one. : )

Insomnia attacked me again last night that lead me to sleep at 2 a.m. Now I might sleep late again…pffff

My mother was asking me if I want to try this housekeeping seminar. It would be an eleven day seminar (Wednesday,Thursday, Sunday and Saturday at 2-6 pm). I’m still thinking about it. Hahaha what do you think?

I’ve seen this performance of 2ne1. Though I’m not a fashionista (I’m a plain tee-jeans person) I LOVE SANDARA’S outfit!!!!! Bom is really pretty _♥. CL and Minzy were awesome! ^_________________________^ . 2ne1 really made the stage on FIRE baby!! Check them out!!! 2ne1 FTW!!!






c: CodeMonmonSeason3

About Lee Min Ho, who is rumored *slash* confirmed to come here on AUGUST. I wanna go. T_T But I’m so poor that I don’t even have enough fundsto pay for my fare going to manila. Then how about the place I’m staying? Food? Pocket money? AHHHHHHH crazy!

Speaking of Min Ho. He just celebrated his birthday yesterday. 22 or 23? I'm confused with how koreans count their age. -_-

belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! 사랑해요 and your MY EVERYTHING

A video of him singing MY EVERYTHING on Minoz Happy Day.

credit as labeled + minogall clubbox
should i add it? but he uploaded it on YT. so here it goes minofied



*****BTW, is JYP really the JYP guy in twitter? What do you think? Rawr!

Labels: , , , , ,



kokorokoko thought hard on 9:27 PM.