Thursday, February 5, 2009
LOTS OF HUHUHU

These past days I’ve been locking myself in a room full of bitterness and sadness… Yesterday I had the courage to wake up from my dreams. Realization came to me that I should not have acted as if ‘we’ had a romantic relationship well for in fact it was simply a plain sister-brother relationship. Bla bla bla I was just thinking too much that in just a blink of an eye my heart got excited. I was overjoyed with all the attention he was giving me during those times we were still working together. I still remember whenever he stands beside me, he lays his hands on my shoulders, he chats with me, and calls me with this honorific word ‘ate’ I am in high spirits! Those simple gestures become special when he does it . =) I liked him and I was really really looking forward that he’ll like me too like the way I do even though I know for sure that I’m not his type LOL. Anyway I saw a picture of him with his girlfriend and the girl was beautiful. Her eyes are like those of his and I have noticed that they have similarity with the features of their faces. She is like a female version of him. I just had to give up dreaming about him since I really think that he loves her and compared to her I am absolutely nothing. I will just keep it to myself this feeling I have for him or probably bury it 6 feet under the ground. (that’s what I’m trying to do now and I am really having a hard time doing this. I don’t know until when this feeling will stay in my tiny heart).

Ok done with my drama. Time to study.
Take care. Nobody knows when will I post again. Thanks for visiting my blog every now and then. Love you all!

Labels: , ,



kokorokoko thought hard on 11:24 AM.