Sunday, June 21, 2009
Life

I was done with our exam two weeks ago but I’m too lazy to blog plus I don’t have enough time to be online. My mother gets furious everytime she sees me in front of this screen. Worst when she wakes up in the middle of the night and finds out that I’m still wide awake fangirling (which she thinks is really irrelevant to my life). She gets irritated whenever i don’t get out of bed early.

I was supposed to do volunteering but I’m not qualified so just decided to work part time at my uncle’s place. I started last Monday and I was late. I went there around 7:30 a.m. and I ‘m supposed to be there as early as 6:30 because it ‘s the time when students come in full force to buy their school stuff. Ahahaha

Yesterday and today I didn’t go there. I slept all day. As expected my mother got angry Told me me that I was irresponsible, that I won’t live if I’m acting like this. What really hit me was her 2 last sentences. Who do you think you are? You are not a kid anymore!! She closed my door and went to work. It was crisp. Suddenly I got into my senses and got off bed. Those words kept on running in my head and her eyes were really ready to kill me at that time. Scared. T.T

So tomorrow I’m gonna change . I’ll start it of by becoming responsible.Amen.

I’ll try to balance my time. More work less play. J

Being a student is really fun. You receive lots of benefits. You always have CASH. All you need to worry is about exams. Now, i have none. I miss being a student.

P.S. Thank you for including me in your prayers during those days. It’s really highly appreciated. Thanks a lot! *hugs*

It’s wookies birthday today. I totally forgot about it. Sorry. If had not read gia’s post at teentalk I would not remember.

Labels:



kokorokoko thought hard on 6:21 PM.