Thursday, June 25, 2009
Regrets

Really i curse insomnia. Again I can't sleep! o_o. I was supposed to sleep after I logged out from a forum but then seems like this enemy of mine came to visit me again. INSOMNIA! When i couldn't get myself to sleep i just decided to check my friendster. I saw my college friends' account and i couldn't help myself but to miss them. :'( So i visited their page and left comments and joined in with their discussion about employment, about tagging along if that friend applies for a job tatata tatata. Then I mentioned to a friend about this seminar and she said that i should go instead of getting myself bored at home. I was thrilled when she said that her boss was a 25 year old korean! I was like ..WTH??? seriously? 0.o I flooded her with questions how? when? where? She applied as a an english instructor. Dang! I've always wanted to do that. ARGHHHH...


Now i want to hit my head with a big hammer to open my mind that having a juan tamad attitude will absolutely lead you to NOTHING! I wanted to earn cash to fund my wants and needs in this planet!

My mother was absolutely right this morning! Actually she told me that i should be ashamed of my self. At this moment people who are of my age are breaking their legs [& necks too..maybe XD] to earn money while I'm.....erm doing nothing seriously????? (like waking up when the sun is shining brightly at the sky or setting down)
Justify Full
Remember my post about responsibility? I failed. Just this morning I woke up at twelve noon. yeah because of this sleeping disorder i just had recently.

I have decided. I'm going to attend that seminar. I don't care if it has nothing to do with the course i've finished. Gaining new knowledge won't kill me anyway so I might as well try this one. Who knows it can give me extra cash in the future..lol $_$

Labels:



kokorokoko thought hard on 12:45 AM.