Saturday, July 25, 2009
Congratulations to the Passers!

lub dub lub dub.. I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fingers were shaking as i was looking for my name on the passer list. LOL I was also chanting : Lord please let my name appear here. Then I SAW MY NAME!!! I shouted : I PASSED!!!!

My mother was soooo happy. :)

So this is how it feels like. I think I'm gonna explode from extreme happiness. :D

I'd like to thank God for guiding me, for hearing my prayers.
Many thanks also to my family and friends who prayed and wished for my success.

Now i'm done with passing this exam. Next, I should find a job ASAP.. :)

VIEW HERE THE LIST OF PASSERS. Click me baby!

Congratulations to all who passed. For those who did not make it..hit it big time this november! :)

Here are the topnotchers: CLICK ME

Labels: , , ,



kokorokoko thought hard on 10:26 PM.