Thursday, July 9, 2009
The Great Pretender

An unexpected human being gave me a call later this afternoon. Honestly I didn’t want to answer my phone because
1.I have nothing to say to him
2.It’s my first time to talk to him
3.I just don’t like him
4.I really don’t like him (yeah I said it again)
5. I really really really don’t like him. Hahahaha

I just had the chance to know him through text when I was in college and he gave me his ‘yabang’ attitude. After that my mind was then programmed to hate him. So when I answered his call I uttered these words :HELLO? WHO’S THIS?
Then I heard the other line said : Aw…You forgot me already? You erased my number?

So I let him believe his own theories… XD then he hangup.

Probably he hates me now [too] because of what I did to him. Pffffff…

Was I mean???

Labels: ,



kokorokoko thought hard on 1:29 AM.